Rewards Program Rules
1. The Jewelry to Your Doorstep website Rewards Program is offered and open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada in their home state/province who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
2. Upon registering with Jewelry to Your Doorstep website, all registrants will immediately receive 100 rewards points (equals to $10.00) towards their online purchases.
3. Every time you refer a friend to Jewelry to Your Doorstep website and they register an account online and make their first purchase through jewelrytoyourdoorstep.com, you will receive 250 reward points (equal to $25.00) that can be used towards your next online purchase. If your referral returns their jewelry, your rewards points for their first purchase, will be removed from your account.
4. As long as you remain a registered user, every time you make an online purchase through your account you will receive one (1) reward point for every dollar you spend. For example, if the item you purchase costs $100.00 you will receive 100 rewards points (equal to $10.00).
5. The Rewards Program is void where prohibited by law. Jewelry to Your Doorstep website reserves the right to modify or terminate the Rewards Program at any time, although rewards points accrued shall be valid for one year from the date of posting. Should there be any tax liability for the accumulation and/or use of rewards points, such taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant. You understand that your account may not accurately reflect the rewards points you have actually earned. Jewelry to Your Doorstep will have no liability for any errors displayed in your account, however if you feel there is an error please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The rewards points cannot be used in combination with coupon codes or other Jewelry to Your Doorstep promotions.
7. Reward points may only be used to purchase jewelry from our online website jewelrytoyourdoorstep.com. Reward points may not be redeemed in cash. You understand that reward points are not transferable, may not be auctioned, bartered or sold, may not be pooled with other members, and expires one (1) year after issuance.
8. If your friend(s) does not follow the directions in the invite email to accept the invitation, you may not receive rewards points, and Jewelry to Your Doorstep will have no liability.
9. You agree that having multiple Jewelry to Your Doorstep website accounts is a violation of these Rewards Program Rules and that sending invites to alternate email addresses or accounts or otherwise attempting to circumvent Jewelry to Your Doorstep‘s Rewards Program system may, without limiting any other Jewelry to Your Doorstep rights or remedies, result in forfeiture of your membership and all referral rewards points in your account. Jewelry to Your Doorstep website reserves the right to void referrals and rewards points earned if it suspects that the referrals or rewards points were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these Rewards Program Rules or in a manner otherwise not intended by Jewelry to Your Doorstep website.
10. You acknowledge and agree that Jewelry to Your Doorstep website may, in its sole discretion, modify, add or remove any portion of these Rewards Program Rules at any time and in any manner, including the Rewards Program Rules of Jewelry to Your Doorstep website membership, by posting revised Rewards Program Rules on the Site. You may not amend or modify these Rewards Program Rules under any circumstances. The current version of these Rewards Program Rules is available at jewelrytoyourdoorstep.com.com/rewards. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Rewards Program Rules. Your continued use of this Site after any changes to the Rewards Program Rules means you accept the changes.
11. Effective date: 11/15/2020